Self-Publishing and The Patrick Snow Certified Publishing Coach Program
Do you have a book inside you, that you may need help with? If so, we can help “coach” you, and turn your dream into a reality!
Self-publishing has been around for years! In fact, some of the most famous authors of our time were self-published. These include Mark Twain, George Bernard Shaw, Edgar Allen Poe, Rudyard Kipling, Henry David Thoreau, Walt Whitman, and Spencer Johnson. Additionally, Stephen King, Robert Kiyosaki and Zig Ziglar’s first books were even self-published along with literally hundreds of other now best-selling authors.
If you don’t know even where to begin this process, let Patrick Snow and Howard Howell show you the way. Let us answer your question; how to publish my book?
Self-Publishing your book may be the only way to guarantee that it will ever get published! Once you become a published author, you will be viewed as an “EXPERT” in your field of interest. Additionally, according to Dan Poynter (Author of The Self-Publishing Manual), being an author is one of the most highly-respected professions in our society today.
View some samples of Books Published and Testimonials from past students of the Patrick Snow Certified Publishing Coach Program.
- Writing Your Book
- Securing ISBN Number
- Editing Your Manuscript
- Developing Title of Book
- Developing Subtitle of Book
- Using Front Cover Tagline
- Creating Cover Design (Front, Back, Spine)
- Printing Business Cards
- Securing Testimonials & Endorsements
- Proofreading Edited Manuscript
- Typesetting to Get Book Print Ready
- Building Web Site with E-Commerce Shopping Cart
- Securing Library of Congress Number
- Copyrighting Book Contents
- Using Book Critique For Improvement
- Indexing (if Applicable)
- Printing of Book (Long Run Press / Print on Demand)
- Securing Lists of Meeting Planners
- Using Keynote Speaking Placement Services
- Implementing Speaker Lead System
- Attending Speaker Boot Camp
- Creating Your Speaker Kit
- Targeting High Volume Book Sales
- Attending Book Marketing University
- Securing Book Reviews
- Getting Media Trained for Radio, TV, and Print
- Doing Your Own Book Publicity
- Creating Press Releases and Press Kits
- Getting Book on Amazon.com
- Leveraging Global Book Distribution
- Selling Books to Direct Sales Companies
- Using International Book Agent to Sell Foreign Rights
- Transforming Your Printed Book into an E-Book
- Building Your Own Marketing Team
- Becoming a Professional Speaker
- Offering Coaching Services
- Providing Consulting
- Doing Back of Room Book Sales
- Promoting Book Daily
- Achieving Best-Seller Status at 35,000 Copies Sold
If you don’t know where to begin, let us show you the way. We have multiple coaching programs depending on where you are in the process of creating your book.
If you lack the contacts in the publishing industry, or if you don’t have the time to directly work with all the above companies, then we can “coach” you through this process, as your “Production Coordinator”.
Self-Publishing is the ONLY Way to GUARANTEE that You Will Ever Get Published! Call Howard to discuss which of the following programs is YOUR best fit.
- Platinum – Full Coaching Program……………$4995
- Gold – Book Marketing Program………………$2495
- Silver – Do-It-Yourself Program………..……..$995
- Bronze – Protege Program…………………………$795
- Nickel – Book Cover Critique…………………..…$495
- Copper – Book Title Critique………………………$295
Silver, Gold, and Platinum programs include a complimentary admission to a 3 day Best Seller Publishing Institute educational retreat PLUS weekly Inner Circle Publishing conference calls. Monthly payment programs are available.
|Do YOU prefer to learn it all at a one time event?|
Are you interested in getting published? Do you want to turn your book into a bestseller? Want to become a highly-paid professional speaker, consultant, or coach? If so, then don’t miss this opportunity to get 3 days of personal instruction from best-selling author, professional speaker, and publishing coach Patrick Snow!
In this course you will learn how to:
An Online version is also available. If interested please call Howard.
Howard writes, speaks, and consults about sensible selling using the new media reality.
If you like this article, please +1 and share it with others…