Website Color Palette
Many times while creating websites for clients, the subject of Colors that should be used throughout the website comes up.
How to do it?
This is a good way to communicate the colors you would like your site developer to use on your new website. You can create a custom color-palette and share it with him/her. Hopefully, that is me.
- Go to https://color.hailpixel.com/
- Move your mouse around until you see a color you desire, and then click on it to save the color to the palette you are actively creating.
- Do this about 6-8 times and you will be creating a custom color palette with the Color HEX numbers displayed on each panel.
- Once you are done, copy the URL displayed in your Browser to your clipboard (It will contain the Hex Numbers you have selected for your custom palette.)
- You can save this URL for your future reference and also send it to me via an email (paste the URL in your message) and suggest a name to refer to it such as ColorPalette-??????? for our future ease of communication.