I like the definition of success that encourages you to travel from many successes and failures without loosing your enthusiasm.
I believe it was Albert Einstein that said all knowledge comes from experience. Over time, I will share some of my experiences.
As a new beginning, I’ve decided to write a blog. For a long time I have written my own form of a daily journal. Now I’m ready to step up with a public blog as a means of self-expression and transparency for those still trying to decide whether they want to engage my services or not.
My services being the expression of THAT SALES GUY. My purpose is NOT to sell you something, but rather, to help YOU sell effectively, whatever it is that YOU sell. This is the mission I have chosen for my sunset career.
- In the 1950’s, I was a student and I sold newspapers.
- In the 1960’s, I was a student and I sold hamburgers.
- In the 1970’s, I was a student and I sold restaurant stuff.
- In the 1980’s, I was a student and I sold and built restaurants.
- In the 1990’s, I was a student and I sold restaurant computer solutions.
- In the 2000’s, I am still a student and I teach YOU how to sell YOU.
I hope you enjoy and receive a little inspiration from time-to-time through my blog. I have previously made all the costly mistakes, and now I will help you avoid them and help you on your path toward your destiny.
Howard writes, speaks, and consults about sensible selling using the new media reality.
If you like this article, please +1 and share it with others…